How I Got Rid of Bed Bugs

There are many articles that are on the internet floating around that will trick you into believing that if you read it you will be able to get rid of bed bugs. Then once you get on to reading the article, they all point to getting a professional exterminator, which we all know can be pretty pricey.

Leg Bed Frame

Now I am not going to guarantee that after reading this you will be able to get rid of bed bugs, but it did work for me. My apartment was infected with bed bugs, and every morning my girlfriend and I would wake up with some bed bugs bites that were not there the previous night when we went to bed.

Leg Bed Frame

I did some research on bed bugs and learned all about their feeding habits, their strengths and their weaknesses and put together a little plan on how to get rid of them. The best thing about it is, it didn't cost much money at all to start getting rid of those blood sucking annoyances.

I moved the bed where my girlfriend and I slept in a couple of inches away from the wall, this way they could not access the bed from the wall, where they like to hide out at. Then I had bought a dust mite mattress cover, so if there where bedbugs hiding in the crevasses of the mattress, they would not be able to get out and feed.

I then put double sided tape on each leg of the bed frame. Now the bed bugs had no way to get onto the bed and feed, seeing as they are wingless creatures and cannot fly.

Next I got a small extension cord and hooked up my girlfriend's hair dryer, turning it as high of temperature as it would go. Then I started to blow the hair dryer on suspected spots where bed bugs might be hiding out, like behind outlet plates, night stands, cracks and crevasses.

The mattress wasn't badly infested at all so all I did was go up and down the mattress with a hot iron, paying special attention to the cracks and crevices. Along with that I also went up and down the mattress with the blow dryer.

After going nuts with the blow dryer, buying the double sided tape, and buying the dust mite cover, I have not noticed anymore bed bug bites to this day, which is about 8 months later. So will this work for everyone? Maybe not, but it did work for me as I got rid of the bed bugs before the room became majorly infested.

How I Got Rid of Bed Bugs
Leg Bed Frame

Black Friday WOOD Bed RISERS lift Table furniture lifts STORAGE 2011 Deals

Nov 28, 2011 07:52:46

Black Friday WOOD Bed RISERS lift Table furniture lifts STORAGE Deals
Click for larger image and other views

WOOD Bed RISERS lift Table furniture lifts STORAGE

>> Click here to update Black Friday prices for WOOD Bed RISERS lift Table furniture lifts STORAGE <<

Black Friday WOOD Bed RISERS lift Table furniture lifts STORAGE Feature

  • Set of four wood bed risers--Mahogany finish, Nicely weighted, solid wood
  • Each set features two steel rods and pre-drilled holes for optional stacking
  • Each block measures 4.5" square and is 3.5" high
  • Fits casters up to 3" in diameter, and square or round bed posts up to 4.5"
  • Each riser has a 3" diameter "well" to cradle round legs or casters


Black Friday WOOD Bed RISERS lift Table furniture lifts STORAGE Overview

Place the risers under the legs or wheels of the bed frame and get an additional 2.25"- 3.5" of height. Great for adding under-the-bed storage or for very tall people.Stackable--for a higher lift purchase two sets for up to 7" of height.



SAVE NOW on Black Friday offers below!

Available In Stock.

This Black Friday WOOD Bed RISERS lift Table furniture lifts STORAGE ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

Price : Click to Check Update Prices Please.

WOOD Bed RISERS lift Table furniture lifts STORAGE

Limited Offer Today!! WOOD Bed RISERS lift Table furniture lifts STORAGE Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2011 Deals

Minohd Flip